Your purchase is fully protected by a 60 day, 100% money-back return policy.
In order to obtain a refund under this policy, may email our support desk at support@Gluco24.com. Please include the words "Refund Request" in the subject line of your email.
- Conduct on the Site.You agree not to use the site or services:(a) to email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any hardware, software, telecommunications equipment or facilities. (b) To interfere with the site or services in any manner that may adversely affect Gluco24 or third party.
- No Resale of Services.You agree to use the services solely for your own needs. You agree to not offer the services to any third party. You are not permitted to use any portion of the site or services to provide any commercial services or third parties.
- Rules for Children under age 18.Some of the content on the site may not be appropriate for children. Children under the age of 18 require the permission of a parent or guardian to use the Gluco24 program.
- Intellectual Property.The Content of this service is owned by Gluco24 and is protected by the United States Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and the copyright laws of other countries.
- Links.Any links found on the Gluco24 website are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by Gluco24 with respect to the quality, reliability or any other characteristic or feature of such linked site. Gluco24 is not responsible for any loss or injury you may suffer for any matter associated with the linked site.
- Communications And Permission To Contact You.When you visit the Website or fill out any online forms, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications (including legal notices) from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email, phone, text messages, mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You specifically grant Gluco24, our affiliates or associates, the right to deliver communications to you electronically, including via electronic mail and text message. In addition, Gluco24 may deliver communications (including legal notices) to you at the street address you provided. Finally, Gluco24 may deliver communications to you by any means set forth in any other Gluco24 policy or notice published on the Website.
- Changes.Gluco24 reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions. Any changes will be posted on this Site. Gluco24 reserves the right to add to or change or discontinue the services offered at any time. Gluco24 may terminate your use of the services at any time for any reason without notice and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the services. Gluco24 reserves the right to refuse to offer services to anyone at any time.
- Entire Agreement.These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Gluco24 relating to the site and services. By your use of this site, you certify that you: (i) have read and agree to the above terms; (ii) have received consent from your personal physician to use the services and participate in the prescribed activities; and (iii) acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and at your own risk.
- Affiliate Link Disclosure.Per the FTC’s recent policy update that requests we be transparent about any and all affiliate relations we may have in this website, you the visitor or customer, should assume that any and all links in this website, our social media pages, and email newsletters are affiliate links. If you utilize these links and visit the resulting site, a cookie may be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive compensation if you make a purchase.
In the context of electronic messaging, "spam" means [unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose]. We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming [email and other] messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam. We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems. If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by: sending the message in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML); removing any message attachments; avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details above and the matter will be investigated.
Please also note that earnings from the sale of guides, ebooks or adverts may also occur.
You hereby agree to release and hold harmless Gluco24, their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers and employees, from any liability for any injury or adverse reaction which you may experience, or any other claims or damages which may arise from your use of the site or services.